This is how we collect data from you and what we do with the data.
1. Who to Contact
If you have any questions, please, just ask! Our data protection officer is
- Jaakko Naakka (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Whose Information do We Handle
We process your personal information if visit our website.
3. What Information do We Collect and Why
The only piece of personal information we collect is your IP address. The IP address itself is pretty much useless, but it helps us to mitigate some security risks and prevent abuse.
We also use Google Analytics to gather information from website visitors. This data is used to imporove user experience. You can prevent using Google Analytics by disabling cookies in your web browser. It's okay, we don't mind.
This is the information we collect:
- your device and operating system,
- browser type,
- search term from a search engine that brought you here,
- the path you're taking on our website,
- IP address,
- a rough estiamte of your geographic location.
4. Who Handles Your Data
We use two separate service that handle your data:
Any of ther services we user are not allowed to use the data we collect for their own purposes.
5. Transferring Data Outside EU or EEC
We do not transfer any of the data outside the EU or EEC. Some service we use are located in the United States, but they are members of the Privacy Shield program between the EU and US.
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Data
This is how long we keep the data we collect:
- website log data: two months,
- user analytics: 14 months.
7. Your Rights and Removing Your Data
We are unable to connect the data we collect to any individual or user. Therefore we are unable to delete the data by request.
Last updated 25 May 2018.